Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.

I have heard several people lately tell me how much they love this holiday.  No gifts are required, no major preparations other than fixing a meal.  We get to eat, drink, laugh and spend time with friends and family.  In my case the holiday does not involve television, but does include both two legged and four legged family.  I really love this low stress, laid back time before the "big" holiday arrives.

I am very thankful for my health and the health of those I love.  I am grateful that my sisters are both in this world and that they love me as much as I love them.  I am grateful for my parents and my daughter.  I am thankful that my dogs are well and here with me.  I live a very lucky life and I am thankful for it.

I wish everyone lots of things to be thankful for.  Enjoy this less hectic holiday.  Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING Kathy!!
    I totally agree!
    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving back at ya! It's good to remember we all have so many things to be thankful for.

    BTW, thank YOU for the hydrogen peroxide advice. I dearly hope I don't need it again any time soon.

    ReplyDelete